GUTS [for those seeking change] Info & Volunteer Session
"A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way,
and shows the way."
John C. Maxwell
Ground-Up Troopers (GUTS) Leadership/Internship Programme is focused on developing the youth to be the leaders of the future! GUTS is organised by Ground-Up Initiative (GUI) and supported by the National Youth Council.
The programme strives to develop well-rounded leaders, able to know themselves, analyse, understand and engage the society which they find belonging to, adopt a clear and forward vision, and possess the skill sets to put their plans to action. Offering a dynamic programme to test all levels of capability, GUTS will develop young leaders capable of making real change.
With like-minded youth, GUTS will form a strong leadership community at GUI's Kampung Kampus, a space known for its work in encouraging a green and community minded Singapore.
The 20-week full-time programme will commence on 15th May and conclude 30th September, consisting of:
- Leadership and community development training
- An internship with energetic Singapore civil society organisations and enterprises
- Opportunities to develop and lead your own community outreach projects in September 2017.
- Engagements with a community of youth ready to make a difference
- Industry mentors to accelerate you to the next level.
You may then stay on to meet the GUTS team for our info session and dialogue regarding GUTS and its structure, goals and leadership philosophy, Thinker, Warrior, Farmer.
18th March, Saturday8.45am - 1.15pm Balik Kampung **optional but highly recommended2pm - 4pm Info Session